Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Algebra 1 Book

Algebra 1 Book
I guess I will study for a little while....

Brain on Algebra

Brain on Algebra
I guess I studied too long.......

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing 6, Trading Card


It was not difficult to creat trading card, I am still having trouble saving and adding to blog. I could think of a lot of ways to use the trading cards, I am afraid it might take too much time from classtime, but I think students would love to creat their own trading card, create team players, introduce themselves............

2 comments:

VWB said...

looks like you figured out how to put the visual in the post box if you want it to go with the text! that is ok!

bookeatersclub said...

Welcome aboard to the 23 "Things" journey. Glad to see that you did not give up...

The trading cards would be fun to do with your kids, something you could do in the library if you continue to bring them on a regular basis. Something to think about!